Situated on 360 beautiful wooded acres in the Township of Parsippany–Troy Hills, the Knoll Golf facility consists of two 18 hole golf courses, the Knoll East and Knoll West.
Knoll Golf Club West
The Knoll Golf Club West, established in 1929, is a champion course designed by Charles H. Banks. It is a par 70 course playing 6,752 yards from the blue tees and 6,479 from the white tees. This Course is semi-private. Tee times are requested by the membership, but some open playing time is available. Outings are held during the week. The facility has a practice chipping area, as well as a putting green. Motorized carts are required. Golf lessons are given by the head PGA professional George Ancuta.
To arrange for lessons please call 973-263-7110.
Food & Beverages
The Golfers' Grill Room at the Knoll West offers breakfast, lunch, light dinners and beverages. On the course, the Tee House offers food and beverages between the ninth and eighteenth holes.
Knoll East Golf Club
The Knoll East Golf Club, established in 1961, was designed by Hal Purdy. It is a par 70 course playing 5,884 yards from the white tees. This course is a public facility and tee times are on a first come first serve basis. Small groups are also welcome. Senior rates begin at age 62 and are offered to residents and non-residents of the Township. Walking is permitted at all times and motorized carts are available. Food and beverages can be purchased at the end of the ninth hole. Golf lessons are available by the golf professional George Ancuta.
Tee Times & Lessons
For tee times and lessons please call 973-263-7115 or 973-263-4323.