Zoning Board of Adjustment
The Zoning Board of Adjustment reviews all applications for relief from provisions of the Zoning Ordinance. The Board's principal duties are to hear appeals, grant variances and rule on "use" applications.
The Zoning Board is comprised of seven regular members and two alternates appointed by the Township Council. All Board Members are Township residents. The Board reviews subdivisions and site plans with variances.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
2023 Members & Term End Dates
- Robert Iracane Chairman 12/31/26
- Dave Kaplan Vice-Chair 12/31/23
- Bernard Berkowitz Member 12/31/24
- Scott Joskowitz Member 12/31/25
- Nancy Snyder Member 12/31/23
- Sridath Reddy Member 12/31/26
- Davey Willans Member 12/31/24
- Casey Parikh Alt. No. 1 12/31/23
- Chris Mazzarella Alt. No. 2 12/31/23
- John Chadwick, Planner, John T. Chadwick IV P.P.
- Chas Holloway, Engineer, GPI
- Peter King, Attorney, King Moench Hirniak & Collins, LLP
- Nora O. Jolie, Board Secretary
Zoning Board of Adjustment Videos