Health and Human Services
The Human Services Department plans and administers a comprehensive public health program, including environmental sanitation, communicable disease control, health education, laboratory services and other authorized services, in addition to administering and enforcing local health ordinances.
New Jersey Association of County & City Health Officials
The New Jersey Association of County and City Health Officials (NJACCHO) is a private, nonprofit organization of municipal and county public health leaders and allied health professionals who work together to protect and improve the health of the people of New Jersey. This organization provides invaluable information regarding Public Health and Emergency Preparedness. Visit their website.
Office of Health
The mission of the Division of Health is to improve the health and quality of life of the residents of Parsippany Troy-Hills through the use of health promotion strategies, health protection strategies, preventative services and community health surveillance.
Indoor Dining Guidance Information for Merchants
Below you'll find all the information merchants need for opening restaurants to indoor dining in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Health & Safety Standard Letter for Retail Food Establishments
- Executive Order 183: Indoor Dining
- Department of Health Guidance on Indoor Dining
Purpose of Establishing Ordinance #326
1. To establish a management program for individual and non-individual subsurface sewage disposal systems in Parsippany Troy Hills in order to ensure the proper operation and maintenance of such systems. This ordinance requires existing, new and proposed individual and non-individual subsurface sewage disposal systems to be pumped out at least once every three years in order to minimize future malfunctions of such systems.
2. To regulate individual and non-individual subsurface sewage disposal systems in the program area in such a way as to protect public health and welfare and the environment, and to provide for a means of educating owners/operators, as defined herein, in the characteristics of such systems and the proper procedures for altering, operating and maintaining them.
3. To develop a management program to maintain records and manage systems in the program area.
4. To promote and assure the proper management and maintenance of individual and non-individual sewage disposal systems through time.
What is a Municipal Septic Management Plan?
The rules require municipalities to demonstrate that areas served by individual subsurface sewage disposal systems (septic systems) are subject to a septic maintenance program (SMP) which ensures that all individual subsurface sewage disposal systems are functioning properly. The three basic parts of this program include: current inventory of septic systems [ISSDS], current practices (that promote ISSDS care and maintenance) and future steps/planned improvements to current practices and means to complete the septic inventory.
· Pump outs protect the environment
· Benefit to the public health and welfare
·Routine maintenance prolongs life of the system
Office of Social Services
The Office of Social Services provides supportive and social services to residents in need, with the exception of services provided through the Work First New Jersey/General Assistance Program.
Office on Aging & the Physically Handicapped
The Office on Aging and the Physically Handicapped provides support services which enable senior citizens and the physically handicapped to remain independent in their own environment, provide a comprehensive system of services for the elderly and the physically handicapped; and provide programs designed to promote the awareness of resources and services available to benefit the elderly and the physically handicapped. They are committed to helping residents remain actively involved in all phases of community life.
- Public Bathing - Application Beach License
- Public Bathing - Application Pool License
- Public Bathing - Pre-operational beach letter
- Public Bathing - Pre-operational pool letter
- Septic - Application Septic Repair
- Septic - Certificate of Construction
- Septic - License to construct
- Septic - License to operate