Small Business Information
Click on the links below for more information.
- Paycheck Protection Program - This loan helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- SBA Express Bridge Loan - Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- SBA Debt Relief - Provides a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Employee Retention Credit - A refundable tax credit against certain employment taxes equal to 50 percent of the qualified wages an eligible employer pays to employees after March 12, 2020, and before January 1, 2021.
- New Jersey’s Emergency Assistance Eligibility Wizard - Focuses on newly announced State Emergency Assistance programs and the SBA disaster loan program.
- SBA Coronavirus Pandemic Loans Comparison Guide - Use this resource to compare lenders and terms that suit your business best.
- Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program Phase 4 - Phase 4 grant will be available for reimbursing revenue lost as a result of a business interruption caused by COVID-19. Funding cannot be used for capital expenses, including construction.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act - Requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19.
- Worker Benefits, Protections and the Coronavirus (COVID-19) - New Jersey has among the most comprehensive Earned Sick Leave, Temporary Disability and Family Leave Insurance laws in the country, which cover all employees – full-time, part-time, temporary and seasonal.
- Preparing to Re-Open - Though your business may be closed, now is the time to start preparing for your next chapter.
- New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program (NJMEP) Returning to Work Guide - In an effort to provide extended support of Small & Mid-Sized Firms NJMEP has developed a guide to return to work & recovery as you maintain, resume all or restart operations.